Your personal information will not be rented, sold, or otherwise shared with any third party, except to the organizers of the causes which you have volunteered to participate in, and relevant authorities, when it's necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement.
IP addresses are being used to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, web server automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Some information needs to be collected, in order for you to create an account on Humanity.sg and use the site. These may include:
- Information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the site, including if you register as a user, subscribe to the newsletters, upload or submit any material through the site, or request any information;
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the site;
- Communications you send (for example, when you ask for support, questions, comments, or report a problem); and
- Information that you submit to the site in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
To protect your information, several layers of security measures are put in place and are regularly monitored to prevent illegal hacking, virus infection, malicious code attacks... e.g. are the use of the latest 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive data, such as your login email and password; applying the most up-to-date security updates and patches; checking and testing of codes and scripts... Servers and databases are hosted on reputable service provider's secured premises.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact me.